Hello, Last week I finished this academic year. Finally, I don’t have any exam that I have to study. So, I can spare more time to my project.
Unfortunately, I just sent a little patch. For now, this patch has some parts that need to be fixed. I will finish the solving problems on this patch.
- As I said above, I added a new class to use threads.
- I added a label to show progress of operations such as loading, searching, or not found.
- Added cache system to prevent unnecessary data transfers.
- I’ve attended to Design Meeting. Many valuable opinions came from the design team. I will work on them.
This Week TODO
- Fix bugs on new thread classes.
- Add hamburger menu to button
- Add page links to show current page number and navigate on them.