I want to share with you the progress of this week.
- I implemented an ExtensionManager object to establish connection between Additions and Extensions dialog. With this object, I got all installed extensions and disabled their install buttons on the Additions list. Patch
- Finally, I fixed the crash. The crash was related to the use of smart pointers. I was storing UI components in a vector. But now, the shared:ptr of components are stored in the vector. Therefore, the UI components are not destructed until no pointer holding that objects remain. Patch
- Also, there are two crash problems. One of them is on macOS, the other one is on Windows. The reason of this crash is using GtkSearchEntry. I removed it and add an GtkEntry instead of it. patch
Thanks to Muhammet Kara, Heiko Tietze, Jan-Marek Glogowski and LibreOffice community.
This Week TODO:
- Install/remove function
- Writing documentation
Next Week TODO:
- UI bugs which are listed on Bugzilla Meta
- Possible bugs (and maybe sort)